John Cena for role in The Nest
This is not for the feint hearted.
The injury left Cena looking alot less like John Cena and a bit more like Owen Wilson.
John Cena suffers REAL broken nose on Monday Night Raw and it's nasty. pic.twitter.com/0BjdG06Qs6
— Jimmy Traina (@JimmyTraina) July 28, 2015
John Cena suffers broken nose and it's all crooked and nasty pic.twitter.com/w12xVaE2xR
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) July 28, 2015
Dominant Williams now holds all four Grand Slam trophies
Serena Williams holds all four majors for the second time in her career after beating Garbine Muguruza for her sixth Wimbledon crown and 21st grand slam title.
The 33-year-old completed her second 'Serena Slam' by swatting aside Muguruza 6-4 6-4, some 12 years on from the last time she hogged all of tennis' top prizes.
Now the oldest female major winner in the open era, Williams needs only retain her US Open title to claim the elusive calendar Grand Slam.
"I can't believe I'm standing here with another Serena Slam," Williams told the BBC. "I just never dreamed I would be out here still, let alone winning and having so much fun.
"It's been such a pleasure to have played in front of this crowd for so long."
Williams' first Wimbledon title in three years moves her past sister Venus' haul of five victories in SW19.
As if to illustrate her ever more obvious status as the greatest women's player of all time, Williams departed Centre Court balancing the historic Venus Rosewater Dish trophy on her head.
Victory at Flushing Meadows at the end of the summer would bring Williams level with Steffi Graf's 22 major titles, leaving only Margaret Court's 24 for her to equal.
Only Williams could serve so poorly, produce so many unforced errors – and still win in straight sets.
McIlroy’s Andy Murray supporting image on Instagram
Rory McIlory confirmed he won’t play in the British Open in the same way he announced his injury on Monday, via Instagram.
The Holywood golfer posted this Andy Murray-supporting image and caption this afternoon.
The Irish golfer damaged his left ankle playing football with some friends on Saturday and he broke the news to the world on Instagram on Monday.
Now McIlroy has used the photo based social media platform to confirm he simply won't be fit for the British Open next week.
McIlroy's absence means he will not defend the Claret Jug he won last year and makes it just that little bit more likely that Jordan Spieth, the winner of the first two Majors of the year, can stay on track for the calendar year Grand Slam.
A screen grab of the high-speed crash
The Yellow Jersey wearing leader of the Tour de France Fabien Cancellara is one of many riders to suffer a terrible fall in today’s stage of the race.
The Swiss rider looked to be one of the worst affected by the fall, which happened with just over 50kms to go in Stage 3 today.
While Cancellara appears to be ready to ride on, despite lookign a little dazed, three riders have abaondoned because of the crash, William Bonnet, Tom Dumoulin and Simon Gerrans.
Dumoulin is on his way to hospital, but his injuries are unknown at this time.
The crash was so serious the race has been stopped while the carnage is sorted out.
You can see Cancellara and his yellow bike fly inot the air near the end of the impact at the left of the screen.
Rory McIlroy had some very bad news for fans this morning
Rory McIlroy has posted an image to Instagram confirming that he has damaged his ankle ligaments playing soccer.
The image comes with the message: 'Total rupture of left ATFL (ankle ligament) and associated joint capsule damage in a soccer kickabout with friends on Saturday. Continuing to asses extent of injury and treatment plan day by day. Rehab already started….. Working hard to get back as soon as I can.'
The World No 1 gives no indication about when he can play again but with the British Open teeing off in less than two weeks, he has to be a serious doubt now.
A spokesperson for McIlroy has said that the golfer has not yet ruled himself out of defednign his crown at St Andrew's later this month but with so little time left, there has to be concern that the Holywood golfer will miss the event.
Wimbledon being evacuated
Wimbledon’s Centre Court was evacuated after the close of play on Wednesday evening.
An announcement was made over the public address system requesting that anyone remaining inside the building should immediately leave.
A further announcement was made requesting that anyone on the tea lawn between Gates 4 and 5 should also evacuate.
There was no obvious indication of a fire inside Centre Court.
Minutes later, everyone within the All England Club grounds were ordered to leave immediately, with security staff conducting a swift evacuation.
There had been an earlier reported incident on Court One which tournament officials said was a drill.
Staff including ball boys and ball girls waited outside the gates as details of the latest incident remained unclear. Media were allowed to stay in the grounds, in the confines of the press centre, adjacent to Centre Court.
A spokesman for Wimbledon said: "The cause of the evacuation was not immediately clear, amid suggestions it may have been caused by an electrical fault."
That was unconfirmed, however, with officials keeping an open mind.